Are you avoiding travel due to the stress of Covid testing costs and regulations? There’s no need to worry – we are here to help. We offer an affordable £29 Fit to Fly Rapid Antigen test for travel in Manchester to get you where you need to go. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know before you travel, and how to get results in 30 minutes.
– According to Government guidance, before you book a flight abroad, you should:
– Prepare your Covid pass (using the video above for guidance, making sure to select the travel option)
– Check Government travel advice for travel warnings and Covid entry requirements for your destination
– Check guidance for Covid testing when you return to the UK (we offer day 2 & 8 testing; you can find out more below)
Some countries require proof of a negative PCR or rapid antigen test before you can enter. You should check with your airline and take a look at the Government website before you travel to find out how far in advance you should do the test. Additionally, if you are not fully vaccinated, you will also have to take a Fit to Fly test before you return to the UK.
When it comes to travelling, both for Fit to Fly on your departure and day 2 and 8 testing on your return, NHS PCR and Lateral Flow tests will not be accepted as proof of a negative result. This is because these tests do not provide the necessary certification for travel. As a result, you are required to seek private testing through a Government-approved test provider such as ourselves.
It is important to note that this test is not suitable if you have Covid symptoms, or have recently had Covid. If you have any of the following symptoms, you should instead follow up-to-date guidance:
– A high temperature (feeling hot to the touch on your chest and back)
– A loss or change to your taste or sense of smell (you have noticed things taste and smell different to normal, or you cannot taste/ smell them)
– A new, continuous cough (this means 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours and coughing a lot for more than an hour, including a worsening of a usual cough)
Our fit to fly testing is £29; your results and certification will be given to you on the day, within 30 minutes after the test. The test will be a self-swab procedure; instructions will be included surrounding whether it’s a nose or throat swab and how to do it, so there’s no need to worry.
Additionally, we also offer Fit to Fly PCR testing, as well as travel vaccinations for your peace of mind. We even offer PCR and Rapid Antigen day 2 and 8 testing on your return. You can find out more and book in below: